_

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Check this! Young House Love

new-before-living-room-21Aru shared this with me yesterday. I only got to visit this beautiful place today. Thanks for making my day without even talking to me. :)

I came back from work about an hour ago - sleepy and tired. Now i feel fresh and bursting with ideas. Just like John and Sherry's Before and After where they makeover homes sitting in their own home. Really!

This is just the refreshment that i needed. To see more Before - After, visit Young House Love and get inspired!
new-entering-living-room-after-makeover
(I thought the name was corny and would never have visited if anyone else had sent me the link; it's only coz Aru whose opinion i trust and value suggested it. Thanks Aru for sharing this. Mwaah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...