_

Thursday 16 November 2006

Layers

While I am waiting for Anand and Rohit to come back home and chatting with my online friends... I am still posting stuff... Yeah! I have lost it :)


Layers over another
Like an onionYou peel the skinTo find another below

So many facesSo many liesOne over anotherLie upon lie

Never the sameAlways a-changingColor upon colorDie over die


So to match myselfWith everyone elseI cover myselfLayer over layer


Till I find myselfSmothered, beyond recognitionTill I can't make outWhat is me and what is rot


I want to peel offBut the layers, they cling onBits n piecesThat make me, me


I take off the layersThe bits n pieces tooAnd nothing remainsNot even me

But something remains
something like me...

2 comments:

  1. Nice poem. Read your other posts. Guess I had no clue who you were in school.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...