_

Saturday 20 April 2013

20 things about photographing in Manual Mode


I click mostly on manual mode. I have tried to do that ever since i got my camera and learnt to use it a little. I know a lot of people who have fancy cameras and they prefer using it on Auto or Aperture Priority; they believe that the camera is already preset with options so why take the headache...

If you are like me and and are still learning the ropes and want to learn more, this site i came across recently might be of some help. If you are the one-who-only-uses-the auto-mode then this article here may help you get started.

Confession: I can't use manual focus yet, but i will get there someday.

{Photo: Pink Cluster, Aru's balcony, Aug 2011} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...