_

Thursday 29 March 2012

Songs i can't stop singing along to

All my friends will vouch for the fact that i don't have a single musical note in me. I am tone deaf and also blessed with two left foot (beside also being a lottakai [left-handed person])

Nevertheless, i love singing. So what if it does not match the sur and has no taal. And when i am happy / high i care even less. My playlist / songlist for the evening included these:

1. Maine dil se kaha (Rog) *On loop*
2. 3 courtesan songs - Mann kyun behka re (Utsav), Pyar kiya toh darna kya (Mughal-e-azam), and tChalte chalte mujhe koi mil gaya tha (Pakeezah)
3. Dil to hai dil, dil ka aitbaar (Muqaddar ka Sikander)
4. Kisi nazar ko tera (Aitbaar)



5. Neela aasman (Silsila) *AB rocks this*
6. Main pal do pal ka shayar hoon (Kabhi kabhi) *I kept thinking... if someone wanted to make a hindi version of Daddy long legs, AB would be just perfect!*
7. Sunai deti hai (Ghulami)
8. Lagi aaj sawan ki phir woh jhadi hai (Chandni)
9. Lambi Judaai (Hero)
10. Hum tumhein chahte hain (Qurbaani) *Vinod Khanna looking super hot*
11. Dekha ek khwab to yeh silsile hue (Silsila) *The most picturesque song ever. Take me to Holland, now!*
12. Chikni chameli (Agneepath)
13. Accha jee main haari (Kaala Paani) *How gorgeous is Madhubala? I couldn't take my eyes off her expressions in this one. *

Here's the playlist, if you like. And i think i should go sleep now. Good night, take care and see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...