_

Friday 16 March 2012

La Maison on Bamarang

Check out these fun cushion covers from La Maison that is currently on sale at Bamarang. Very cool stuff this. Am loving this one, featured here and this one too.

And this one, the ace of spades is perfect for my gambling-crazy family. (Every Sunday, the entire family, parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, young and old, daughters-in-law, gets together in one of the houses for a long session of teen patti, drinks and food.) I'd go off my no-shopping stance and buy it for my father if it were not sold out already.


{So what if i am not shopping, i can always look at some eye-candy. Find more hepness on Bamarang. Also check out this cheapster wallet, right now it totally befits me!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...