_

Friday 21 February 2014

Instalove 5: Snapitoga

Instagram handle: snapitoga
Followers: 783
Posts: 430

Photographer: Devesh Uba
Gear: Canon 550D and HTC One

Meet him: http://snapitoga.tumblr.com/

Why I follow: Devesh, in his words, is a 'Traveller from India living the Lagosian adventure." I follow because I get to travel to Lagos without a ticket. The city is vibrant and colorful and Devesh's photography makes it all come to life.

Devesh captures the people, the buildings, the food, the street art, and the life of the people of Lagos. It's been a wonderful journey so far, and Devesh has been an interesting travel companion showing me the sights and sounds of a land far away. I especially love the tiny details he spots, captures and posts... especially the hand-painted art on cars, vans, autos, walls and shop fronts.

Follow him on Instagram, if you like me are a travel enthusiast and would love to see a new place captured so lovingly! :D

{All pics are from snapitoga's instadiary}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...