_

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Mr. Poirot, you really are the cat's whiskers. Sherlock, you aren't bad either


I am terribly fond of murder mysteries and crime thrillers. I own almost the entire collection of Agatha Christie's fiction and Erle Stanley Gardener. And i have read all of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's books featuring Sherlock Holmes. Of them all, Agatha Christie's Poirot is my favorite character. To me he really is the best of them all.

And David Suchet, who plays Poirot in the 1989 TV series called Agatha Christie's Poirot is very adorable.

Right now, I am neck-deep in work, and pretty brain dead. Watching him play Poirot is pretty much the only thing keeping me sane right today.

So i thought i'd share this with you right now. If you love AC, then you can safely watch this TV series. Because i know you will enjoy it much. David Suchet brings Poirot alive.

And if you like Sherlock Holmes, then you might want to watch the BBC version called Sherlock that premiered, i think in 2010. There are just 6 episodes and it's very interesting to see the character in our day and age and using computers and GPRS and all that in solving them crimes. Rather awesome. And again, Sherlock and Watson are beautifully casted.

That's about as much as i can gab right now... i am going back to David Suchet and some much needed entertainment. I hope you all have been happy and good. :)

XOXO
Abmica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...