_

Friday 1 March 2013

Another week ends...

Today, I start the weekend on a good note. Literally so. Sarod maestro Amjad Ali Khan is playing at Shilpa Kala Vedika and a friend just invited me. Yay!!

Tomorrow, there is a lot to do. I have to make ice cream pops for my weekly challenge and photograph them. Will keep you posted on my experiment with the fruits i have on hand! And then I have to make dinner for a friend and his folks who are moving to a new home

On Sunday some friends are visiting. We are basically going to chill and herald the visit of summer with cold beers. This is going to be my first beer this year :D Cheers to that!

In between all this madness i hope to go see another film - Silver Linings Playbook, Lincoln or Zero Dark Thirty. I'd like to see all 3 but everyone's too busy so i may get to watch just one.

I am looking forward to my action packed weekend... What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...