_

Thursday 4 October 2012

A skirt from Radhas Daughters

I found this lovely lime green crinkled skirt by Radhas Daughters on a shopping site called Fashionara. The skirt costs Rs 1050. Unfortunately, i don't think this style is right for my body type (yup, pear-shaped it is so gathered skirts are somethings that i mostly stay away from.)

Have you purchased anything bright / neon this season already? Try it... bright colors look awesome on Indian skin tones. And there are a few more vivid colored skirts from this duo on the site. Go check!

PS: I love the name of this brand - Radhas Daughters. I couldn't find much about them on the Internet; all i gathered was this brand is owned by 2 sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...