_

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Shopping at Promod

I was to spend half the day to meet the other A for lunch yesterday. I had reached GVK One but he hadn't still reached (pretty normal) so i headed over to do some window shopping.

The Aldo store had nothing i liked. The Charles and Keith sale was disappointing but the new stock there was lovely (but i gave it a miss, i have too many flats / heels / sandals / peep toes / flip flops / shoes already).

I entered the Promod store when i spotted what looked like smart tops there. Every time i look at my wardrobe i find that i need a few casual tees / knit tops to pair with jeans. So i picked up these two for Rs. 750 apiece. Nice, don't you think?

{Pics from the online Promod store.}

PS: I already wore the new the mole colored tee yesterday for lunch. And it looked much nicer on my darker complexion than it does here on this fairer model. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...