_

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Another paisley tuesday... and another trip to Goa


Me, alone, for a couple of hours. Me loved it.
... and no posts in between. For a good reason, too. I was off to sunny Goa with the Sunny Side Up team. It was my most chilled out, peaceful holiday. Ever. Until the last day that is. Which means that even though I reached early yesterday, I was on a holiday mood all day long.

We stayed at Chattai Beach Huts @ Agonda, the place i wanted to stay in, on my previous trip. It was lovely, if you are looking for a quiet time, far away from noise, pollution, traffic, people even. So yes, I am feeling pretty calm now, so much so that I am even typing my words at half my usual speed...

About the shopping... I picked up a pair of super comfy pink pants that i am wearing right now, two tees, and a pretty ceramic pendant which are my only purchases. Oh, yes there is a small watercolor of a boat by an artist called Vakula. All from the Anjuna / Arpora Night Market which happens on Saturday nights at Arpora. Noisy, colorful, festive, tattoos, dreadlocks, flowers, and more firangs than Indians.

I am not a big fan of dreadlocks but i like this lady and her tattoo too.
I know I digress. Again. Good holidays make you do that, I guess.  Before I digress again, here's the paisley round up from me, for you, for this week.


2 pretty pendants from Jascamille, Etsy

Strungout designs, on Etsy.
Deja Vu. I have doodled this design so many times. Yes, i love this silver pendant. 

From Jpleasant on Etsy
I  have always loved green and blue together. Denim shorts, white tee and this bag. mmm


And this bird / paisley pouch in orange and red is irresistible. Perfect to keep odds and ends in. Which I always end up with plenty of.

From bluecalla, on Etsy
Another cloth bag. The blue and brown is another favorite. And did you notice the rings where the straps are tied? Takes the coolness quotient several notches high. 

And before I sign off, here's another Goa pic. Of me this time...


Have a lovely week. And do leave a note in my guest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...